Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose W Alzadon MD
Dr. Jose W Alzadon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paintsville, KY. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Alzadon is affiliated with Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose W Alzadon has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Jose W Alzadon has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose W Alzadon - Posted on December 15th, 2015
A GREAT DOCTOR ,WHO IS CONCERED FOR HIS PATIENTS AND WILL DO AND INSTRUTE HIS PATIENTS IN ANYWAY THAT IT WILL HELP THEM >HE HAS DID WONDERS FOR ME BY BEING A CARIN DOCTOR.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose W Alzadon - Posted on September 25th, 2012
Dr. Alzadon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
Dr. Jose W Alzadon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jose W Alzadon's office for more information.
309 Broadway St Paintsville, KY : (606) 789-8531
Locations & DirectionsJOSE ALZADON MD, 309 Broadway St, Paintsville, KY
Dr. Jose W Alzadon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Paintsville, KY.