Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jose M Angeles has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jose M Angeles has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jose M Angeles has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 15
I can not explain enough why you should not see this doctor or anyone in his office. First of all they refused my father's first visit because he only brought 40$ for his copay, and they wanted to charge him $100 dollars. They would not even help him get two refills on his diabetic and Parkinson's meds. Second of all on the second visit when we brought the $100 dollars and I called medicare that day, they still demanded $100 even though medicare said the copay should only be 40$. They were horrible and so rude. They knew they had us and scammed us for money. My father takes 10 medications, and I tried to find a new doctor, but no one could see him. Please beware of this doctors office. They are thieves and do not care if an elderly man has insulin.
Incomplete progress notes..did not put all the diagnoses with the ICD number which is vital. I felt like just another file number and not a person. I was last appt of the day and felt very rushed. Did not ask questions reg my history and gave the impression he didnt need to hear it. Also they missed a medication on the progress notes even though I had it written on the new patient forms..i didnt have the bottle but it shouldve been compared and asked about. He didnt even sit down to be at eye level with the patient. I have been in med field for over 20 yrs and another strike out. Very disappointed. Hope next appt he will redeem himself and treat me like a person and not another file number.
28 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1990
St Johns Hospital
Dr. Jose M Angeles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAffiliated Internal Medicine Associates Llc, 13350 N 94th Dr Ste A101, Peoria, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jose M Angeles in this video.
Dr. Jose M Angeles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.