Dr. Jose Angeles Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jose Angeles?

DO NOT GO TO ANYONE IN THIS OFFICE

Posted on January 31st, 2015

I can not explain enough why you should not see this doctor or anyone in his office. First of all they refused my father's first visit because he only brought 40$ for his copay, and they wanted to charge him $100 dollars. They would not even help him get two refills on his diabetic and Parkinson's meds. Second of all on the second visit when we brought the $100 dollars and I called medicare that day, they still demanded $100 even though medicare said the copay should only be 40$. They were horrible and so rude. They knew they had us and scammed us for money. My father takes 10 medications, and I tried to find a new doctor, but no one could see him. Please beware of this doctors office. They are thieves and do not care if an elderly man has insulin.

Posted on October 30th, 2014

Do not let him do surgery on your mouth not proficient at all and would cost you more to correct the problem

rushed through like a sheep in the herd

Posted on September 5th, 2014

Incomplete progress notes..did not put all the diagnoses with the ICD number which is vital. I felt like just another file number and not a person. I was last appt of the day and felt very rushed. Did not ask questions reg my history and gave the impression he didnt need to hear it. Also they missed a medication on the progress notes even though I had it written on the new patient forms..i didnt have the bottle but it shouldve been compared and asked about. He didnt even sit down to be at eye level with the patient. I have been in med field for over 20 yrs and another strike out. Very disappointed. Hope next appt he will redeem himself and treat me like a person and not another file number.

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

I was seeing Dr. Angeles for several months and I am disappointed in his diagnosis I spent hundreds of dollars on medicines which according to my new doctor weren't even needed to help my condition.

Posted on June 30th, 2016