Dr. Jose Azaret Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jose Azaret?

Pediatrician for decades

Posted on November 6th, 2016

Jose Azaret has been our family pediatrician for the past 4 decades. He was my pediatrician - along with my siblings and cousins. He is now the out children's pediatrician and we wouldn't have it any other way. I would sit in that office for as long as it has to just because of how wonderful of a doctor and person he is. We get along with the entire staff and he knows exactly what he's talking about. I wouldn't choose anyone else to take care of my family.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Excelente Doctor reúne todos los requisitos necesarios para ser un Doctor extraordinario El Amor a sus pacientes y a su profesion hace de él un Exelente ser humano

great doctor

Posted on March 11th, 2016

my daughter love him, really good doctor

Great Pediatrician, with a warm and friendly staff!

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Dr. Azaret is amazing with children and has been a great pediatrician for many years. The office staff and nurses are all very kind and courteous and always make you feel at ease.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

The office is very nicely decorated with boats and cute stuff for the kids. The office staff is very friendly. The doctor in particular is AMAZING! The wait times sometimes are long but understandable because he has so many patients.

Bad office staff

Posted on May 3rd, 2014

Very nice doctor, office staff and nurse very rude

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Wonderful doctor. My daughter is 3 and he has been her doctor since she was born, now I am pregnant again and I want him to be my new baby's doctor as well. He is very loving and caring, before examining my daughter he always hugs her and plays a little bit with her, my daughter adores him... then he takes his time to examine her, and he is very careful with the diagnosis and treatment, always follows up when there's a problem, always has an answer to all my questions and you can tell the guy knows what he is talking about, and is very kind and friendly, has never been rude or in a bad mood. Oh and the waiting time sometimes is long, but that is just because he has so many patients because he is a good doctor. Also when I need to take my daughter without an appointment I have always been able to do it, I have to wait more time because of course the appointments have preference, but I am happy that they will see my daughter whenever she is sick. I highly recommend him and the staff is very kind and friendly as well.

Best pediatrician

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

He is a great doctor and he's been excellent with my kids. Friendly staff.

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Both the physician and his staff are outstanding. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I recommend this office without reservation

Best pediatrician EVER!

Posted on April 6th, 2012

My brothers and I have been with Dr.Azaret from the day we were birn. My twin and I are 30 yrs old and our older brother is 33 yrs old. I now have 2 kids if my own and they both go to Dr.Azaret and there is no one else I would take my kids to.

One of the few good one's left

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Dr. Azaret is a wonderful doctor. He is caring, sensitive, thorough and very knowledgeable. My cousin receommended him 10 years ago and I have taken my kids to him ever since. I had to change insurance for a short while and had to take my children to other doctors. My son ended up in the hospital due to a bad diagnosis and even had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic because the doctor wasn't paying attention to his file. I immediately switched back no matter the cost. I have full confidence in Dr. Azaret. I hope he doesn't retire before my kids are grown. I don't know where I would go.

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Getting an appointment here is the hardest thing on earth. he is a great doctor but seeing that it is impossible to get an appointment/wait time is horrible i cant deal with him