Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose D Azocar MD
Dr. Jose D Azocar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Groton, CT, with another office in Salem, MA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose D Azocar has 2 locations
Dr. Jose D Azocar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jose D Azocar has the following 8 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose D Azocar - Posted on May 23rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose D Azocar - Posted on February 6th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose D Azocar - Posted on May 16th, 2008
48 Years Experience
Universidad Central De Venezuela
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Jose D Azocar Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jose D Azocar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Groton, CT.