Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jose L Berlioz
Jose L Berlioz is a Doctor primarily located in Laredo, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 56
I took my granddaughter and he diagnosed her and said no medication was required. I called office after she continued with same symptoms and was given another appt. He treated her with a med and she continued the same. He was advised and my granddaughter ended in hospital and released with the symptoms but was told by him they had treated her and in time it will pass. My granddaughter ended up in children's hospital in San Antonio diagnosed by another doctor who took time and cared enough. I wish I had changed Dr sooner because we lost a month with this Dr.
I've been taking my daughter to this doctor since she was a newborn and at first I wanted to switch doctors due to their chaotic office. But the last two times that I've been there, I noticed substantial change for the better. They no longer accept walk-ins which was a huge problem. The last time I took my daughter in sick he diagnosed her correctly and she did get better with the medication he prescribed--did not need a follow up after that. Seems like they are getting their things together finally.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions10710 McPherson Rd, Laredo, TX
Jose L Berlioz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laredo, TX.