Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Dominguez Sr
Dr. Jose Dominguez Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dominguez is affiliated with University Community Hospital, Brandon Regional Hospital and Saint Joseph's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Dominguez Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
My child was given an inaccurate amount of medication in an allergy injection. When we got home from office visit he was vomiting with sever headache. My immediate call to the office was never returned. Had to rush my son to the ER where he received STAT epinephrine and was kept over night. Still did not hear from Dr. Dominguez. Actually, never heard until I refused to pay for injection.
Dr. Dominguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Community Hospital
Brandon Regional Hospital
Saint Joseph's Hospital
59 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1954
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4600 N Habana Ave, Tampa, FL
Dr. Jose Dominguez Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.