Dr. Jose I Cabrera Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jose I Cabrera?

The Best...

My son while at work fell 35ft. to the concrete floor head first & was still alive when discovered & taken to Crozer in Upland, PA. Dr. Cabera "knew exactly what to do & immediately performed the surgery that saved his life" and in follow up care clued me on all possibilities of his survival, monitored him closely till his release and some months later... This in my opinion not only made life triumpth over death, it allowed my son a better chance to recover as close as he has to where he was before the accident & allowed me to be prepared for my son comming home, and all that was to come afterwards in his recovery process... "Thank You Dr. Cabera... You are truly "The Best"... :)

Alzheimer's Disease

Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.