Dr. Jose L Cruzzavala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose L Cruzzavala?

Hands of gold!

Dr. Cruzzavala was called in as a small vessel specialist for my father. He needed a quadruple heart bi-pass. This man exceeded my highest expectations for the success of the surgery. In addition, I have NEVER met another doctor in any field that has his passion for his craft, patience with the patient and a demanding daughter who is also an RN. I highly regard this man as a person and feel he is THE BEST at what he does! Dad was 70 when he had the surgery and passed at 80. He did exceptionally well without post surgical complications. He lived a very full and happy life after his surgery. I needed surgery myself and it was far from what my Dad went through. I was devastated that I had not been able to see Cruzz. If you are considering this doctor know that he will be honest with you and very compassionate. Thank you to him seems too little.

Dr. Cruz operated on my father. He was so caring and professional. Our family appreciated all he did and how he took so much time explaining everything to us.

Best hands in surgery ever.