Dr. Jose De La Torre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose De La Torre?

Terrible he is trying to get you in and out as fast as possible

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Don't go unless you want a doctor who doesn't care about your well being. All of these positive comments are totally fake believe me, go and see for yourself. He's all about money. Right when you walk in the door you must pay first or rescheduled. (Doesn't matter how long you've been there and the fact you could be stuck on a medication he could careless if you get sick)

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Am almost a 2 yr. patient and overall the Dr. could be more prompt but the staff and Dr. De La Torre are knowledgeable and courteous.

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Dr. DeLaTorre is one of the best doctors that I have ever had.

Trust him with my life

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I am a retired Registered Nurse with over 30 years experience and have been a patient of Dr De La Torre's for more than six years. I asked my primary care physician for a referral for pain management and he highly recommended Dr De La Torre. From the beginning he put together a plan of care which included medications as well as surgical interventions. I receive injections in my spine from one to three times per year and I am impressed with his surgical skill. When I needed a Neurosurgeon, Dr De La Torre referred me to an excellent surgeon who performed two surgeries on me that went very well. I have had procedures at the New Tampa Surgery Center with Dr De La Torre as well as in his office. I prefer having the procedure in his office as his Nurse Anesthetist is highly skilled with great bedside manner and compassion, matching Dr De La Torre's. I am greeted by his office staff upon arrival for every appointment and Jordan usually has kind words for me. When I have needed to change appointment times or dates, they are always friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr De La Torre to anyone searching for an excellent provider in the area of pain management. I do trust him with my life and am so glad that I was referred to him as he has made great improvements in my condition.

Awesome Pain Management Team

Posted on October 11th, 2016

This is a very professional office staff is very friendly,the Dr is very kind and very compassionate to me,he is is mindful of wait times and tries to accommodate his patients as needed.I am very glad I have him as my physician,In the past I have had other Doctors that didn't seem to care and staff that was terrible to the patients,this office really has it together!!

Posted on August 18th, 2016

During the office in- room visit the doctor was sidetracked by numerous issues; his phone, people in and out, etc. and not paying much attention or giving proper thought to my issues as I related them to him . I cancelled further appointments as I felt checked on having further treatment by him.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

I’m not a person that gives a lot of feedback about products and services but I decided today to change that outlook and provide an honest analysis of Dr. Jose De La Torre and his office New Tampa Interventional Pain and Sports Medicine. First the office. I went to Dr. Torres’s office on four occasions and every time I waited in the front waiting room for 30-45 minutes. Then, I would be escorted to an examination room and wait another 15 minutes. This is highly unacceptable. I understand the doctor is busy but no one is busier then me and when I show up for a 10 am appointment, I expect to be inside with the doctor within a few minutes. On four occasions he was an hour late….and no one else was in the waiting room! My girlfriend came with me on the last appointment and we had an “over-under” bet of 55 minutes and we both bet the over…and won. The doctor. He didn’t impress me due to several things. I had had a C-5 C-6 problem and he suggested an injection. He had great difficulty getting the needle in and making the injection…so much so I started to get really nervous. I’m thinking “Does this guy know what he’s doing…working on my spinal cord?” He never read any notes about me, at least I never saw him, when he would pop into the examination room where I was waiting. Since a week to ten days would pass between appointments he would have no idea who I was and what was wrong with me. I would have to fill him in on the issues. My last appointment he started to examine my left arm, when the problem was with the right arm, and then to cover his mistake he said “I just like to compare”. There was nothing to compare. My pinched nerve causing pain in the right arm which was diagnosed weeks earlier by both prior exams and an MRI. I think he was just billing my insurance company for more exams and more money. I had enough and stopped going there. Please reconsider before you use this doctor.

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Dr De. La Torres, after many years with him he has me let me be alone with pain in my back and legs with no pain mmud.He is punishing me for being honest.

Feel comfortable with chronic pain.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Intelligent and friendly doctor, that listens to you.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

My husband and I have both seen Dr de la Torre throughout several years for different circumstances. But each instance we have seen him he was always courteous, thorough, knowledgeable and helped alleviate what ailed us at the time. What I liked most about him is he is willing to speak to other physicians to get other opinions from multiple specialties---I had a rather difficult case. He wanted to make sure I knew all my options of getting back to better health. I would recommend him to anyone, especially with chronic pain.

Best Pain Mgmt Dr. around

Posted on October 19th, 2015

I really would recommend seeing this Dr. He is on top of everything. And treats his patenices with the up most respect. No others that I've been to are like this.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

I wish every Doctor was like Dr. De La Torre. He is very easy to talk to and you know that he has your best interest in mind. I am really glad to have found him.