1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jose De Leon Carpio?

A excellent Doctor!

I first met Dr. Carpio in 2000 when I joined Kaiser health plan. I chose Dr. Carpio as my GP on reviewing his credentials and experience. Dr. Carpio was my GP for five years when I left for another employer that had different insurance plan. When I retired in 2010, and needed a health plan I went back to Kaiser because I knew that I could have Dr. Carpio as my GP. I have been with Kaiser now for five years and I am very pleased with Dr. Carpio as my GP. Dr. Carpio is more than just my GP, it feels like he is a friend that cares about me and whatever it is that I come to see him about. He is always friendly, attentive, listens to what you have to say, gives you the time without rushing the appointment, discusses your problems giving you his full attention and time, and in my experiences has always been correct in his diagnosis. Your appointment time may not start on time but that is most likely because he has given the previous patient the same attentive service he will give to you; so be a good patient and be patient. Dr. Carpio always follows up on appointments when needed. You can also email Dr. Carpio and he will reply within a couple of days.

COPD

Dr. Jose De Leon Carpio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.

Dr. Jose De Leon Carpio Is this you?