Dr. Jose J Diaz Jr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jose J Diaz Jr?

said the surgery for my ribs would make me pain free.... plated 2 ribs -- removed the plates 10 months later and neither rib had healed. He left a 1 cm gap which I eventually had to have a bone graft and another surgery at Mayo.... He never wanted to discuss the pain with me... Two times I had appts in Clinic and went there by cab and he was not there... WHen his surgical result was not good, he did not want to see me. The doctors at Mayo said he did a bad job on me

Of all the doctors I saw this one waisted no time in jumping in to take care of me. He saw what other doctors saw that had me on wait and see and acted. He did work that even impressed my primary care doctor. I would recomend him to anyone.

Dr. Jose J Diaz Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.