Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jose M Dimen has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jose M Dimen has the following 17 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Holter monitoring
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
Dr. Jose M Dimen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I felt Dr. Dimen was fully engaged during the office visit. Since I was a new patient, he asked his questions first. He noticed I had a list of questions and he made sure to allow me time to go over them. I did not feel that the visit was hurried or slap dash. He seemed quite concerned about my overall health. Two tests will be done later with a follow up visit after that. I was quite satisfied with his care and would not hesitate recommending him. There was a bit of a long wait in the lobby, but there could have been an emergency prior to my appointment.
This was the worst experience at a doctors office I have ever had. No one cared to ask how I was doing, being only 34 going to get your heart checked is scary. I was in the office waiting for almost 40 mins. By the time they call me back it took this guy all of 5 mins to tell me he doesn't see any reason to worry and that there is probably nothing wrong with me. He got his information from nothing. Not a single test. I was told I had to come back and additional 3 more times to rum the tests I needed because the techs weren't there that day. This is the worst feeling when you take off work and they charge you so much money for the visit because they are specialists. Doctors are supposed to care about patients. But this doctor clearly only sees dollar signs. I'm
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
36 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1982
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Jose M Dimen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsHemet Heart Medical Center, 1275 E Latham Ave Ste A, Hemet, CA
Dr. Jose M Dimen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hemet, CA.