Dr. Jose M Dimen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jose M Dimen?

Excellent Cardiologist Experience

I felt Dr. Dimen was fully engaged during the office visit. Since I was a new patient, he asked his questions first. He noticed I had a list of questions and he made sure to allow me time to go over them. I did not feel that the visit was hurried or slap dash. He seemed quite concerned about my overall health. Two tests will be done later with a follow up visit after that. I was quite satisfied with his care and would not hesitate recommending him. There was a bit of a long wait in the lobby, but there could have been an emergency prior to my appointment.

Rude staff. Doctor rushed in and out with no chance to ask questions. Testing only available 2 days a month. Pick another group and save yourself a lot of misery.

Find another cardiologist! !!!!!!

This was the worst experience at a doctors office I have ever had. No one cared to ask how I was doing, being only 34 going to get your heart checked is scary. I was in the office waiting for almost 40 mins. By the time they call me back it took this guy all of 5 mins to tell me he doesn't see any reason to worry and that there is probably nothing wrong with me. He got his information from nothing. Not a single test. I was told I had to come back and additional 3 more times to rum the tests I needed because the techs weren't there that day. This is the worst feeling when you take off work and they charge you so much money for the visit because they are specialists. Doctors are supposed to care about patients. But this doctor clearly only sees dollar signs. I'm

Patient

Dr. Dimen was very thorough with me and took the time to explain what was going on. I was happy with my appointment with this doctor. The MA that helped me named Michelle was a little strange but my appointment with the Doctor was overall excellent.

Exellent bedside manner. Left the office with full understanding and comfort that I was being taken care of.