Dr. Jose Dominguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Dominguez?

Repeat Patient

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

He has always taken great care of me and even though he is not within my insurance nwtwork, I won't go anywhere else!

Saved my life

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Dr. Dominguez was highly recommended to be my surgeon for a frightening diagnosis of colon cancer. He and his office performed the necessary surgery on me, assembled a team to look after all of my health needs and was early enough to get all of the cancer with the surgery alone. All technicians and medical staff were very caring and professional. I would recommend Dr. Dominguez to anyone.

Best Physician Anywhere

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr. Dominguez is the most awesome Doctor I have ever seen. He helped me with a 14 month ordeal that began with another physician that quit mid stream. Never thought twice about the medical mess I was left in. Kudos love and prayers to this doctor. I want to also thank him for his military service. This man is my hero.

Posted on October 5th, 2012

Dr. Dominguez treated me for anal cancer. He was aggressive in his treatment and took my fears very seriously. His dedication to his practice and his patients is unbelievable. Great sense of humor and bedside manner. He was also great in organizing all the other physicians' care in my case. I felt important. He's a great guy!!!

Posted on February 14th, 2012

Excellant surgeon. Poor communication skills. Poor follow-up after surgery. Difficult to get information from him on details on the surgery and what to expect afterward.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017