Dr. Jose Mendoza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Mendoza?

We love Dr. Mendoza

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

Been with Dr Mendoza for all four of my Lil ones...and to think I went upon a simple recommendation from a review..The Dr and his team always keep you well informed and go above and beyond to make you feel like family...my kids love him!!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Excellent doctor! Always exhibits concern and compassion. Highly recommend.

My favorite doctor!

Posted on March 21st, 2015

I went to Dr. Mendoza my whole childhood. He is an amazing Dr. & if I hadn't moved across the country, my son would be going to him. I definitely recommend him!

Mom

Posted on December 16th, 2014

My family loves Dr. Mendoza. He is a wonderful pediatrician. He is very attentive and answers all my questions. Dr. Mendoza always returns my phone calls. My daughters have had many issues with broken bones , appendecitus and asthma. He has always been there with his kind and friendly support. I know that I can always count on him to take care of my daughters. I would highly recommend him and his staff for anyone looking for a great pediatricians office.

MOM

Posted on February 11th, 2014

My daughter was born prematurely at the same hospital where Dr. Mendoza was on staff. The nurses at the hospital recommended I choose Dr. Mendoza as my primary pediatrician. They were right. He's great! My daughter loves him. He's funny and encouraging. My daughter just turned 6 and he's had the same office manager the whole time. I can't remember her name but she's really nice as well. I love Dr. M and his staff!!

Would not recommend

Posted on October 26th, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Mendoza to anyone. He was referred to me by my OB/GYN and me being a first time mom trusted my doctor (who was wonderful) to recommend a wonderful pediatrician. Well I was wrong ! Everytime I went to him he rushed through the appointment , it was always get in poke my baby and get out. Never asked me if I had any questions never told me what percentile my child was in never gave me advice on things first time mothers might not know about. Never told me anything about starting solids. His staff were all just as unhelpful as him and what set me over the edge is when my baby developed a pretty serious problem he shrugged it off and didn't seem to want to help. I got a response of "I guess we'll never know what's wrong with her" he never called to check on my baby his staff lost her first stool sample and he claimed there was no medication for my child's problem. I eventually switched doctors and guess what ? She got prescribed medicine right away ! Stay far away from this doctor!

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Dr Mendoza is great with my infant. He is a great pediatrician, and very caring , and his staff are great always great with a friendly smile.

Posted on May 20th, 2009

Dr. Mendoza and his staff are wonderful. They always treat my girls in a nice manner and his diagnosing is great.

Posted on August 25th, 2017