The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose F Escobar
Dr. Jose F Escobar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX, with another office in Denton, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Escobar is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford and Rockdale Hospital. Dr. Escobar has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jose F Escobar has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Jose F Escobar has the following 6 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Lung Cancer
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Jose F Escobar is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose F Escobar - Posted on May 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose F Escobar - Posted on August 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose F Escobar - Posted on October 29th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose F Escobar - Posted on September 10th, 2014
Trust Dr. Escobar with My Life!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose F Escobar - Posted on March 11th, 2014
I first met Dr. Escobar in 2009 when I needed emergency heart bypass surgery. He has kept close watch on me since then, and 2 weeks ago he performed lung surgery for me. I can't say enough about his qualifications, expertise and bedside manner, except that I have TOTAL confidence in him. Debbie and all the others who support Dr. Escobar have been so helpful to answer any questions and to help in whatever I have needed. Kudo's to Dr. Escobar and Staff!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Escobar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jose F Escobar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jose F Escobar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irving, TX.