Dr. Jose F Castaneda Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jose F Castaneda?

Mrs

He is the best ever. Very caring, been with him almost 25 years. After God, he is the reasons I have my two children. He is awesome

Dr. Castañeda is the best dr. he is very caring and understand your situation. he deliver my 3 kids by c-section and love the worked he did. i live 1.5 hrs away and i will never change him. thank you so much Dr. Castañeda you are amazing

FRP

HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! I have been with him for over 10 years. He is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He canceled patients just to take care me in an emergency situation. I would never change him!!!!

Dr. Castaneda is the best Dr ever, I am with him 14 years and he delived my 3 kids, is agreat person and excellent professional, live so far from his office but I am going to see him when I need it.Thanks Dr. Castaneda for your unvaluable practice hope all Dr follow your profesionalism.

He is the best gynecologist I have met.

quality of service has declined

He is always overbooked, no regards for your time will always make you wait over 45 min, old equiptment and facilities and doesn't perform any tests onsite.

CARING AND FIRM!!!

I'VE BEEN WITH DR. CASTANEDA FOR MORE THAN 11 YEARS! HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST AND EVERY PERSON THAT IS HIS PATIENT AGREE WITH ME THAT IN A WAY OR ANOTHER HE'S ALWAYS RIGHT. HE TREAT YOU AS FAMILY MEMBER AND NOT ANOTHER FILE. I'VE BEEN FORCE TO CHANGE HIM BECAUSE HE NOT LONGER ACEPT MY INSURANCE CARD AND THIS IS HOW I END IT HERE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!

Dr. Jose F Castaneda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.