Dr. Jose M Farina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose M Farina?

DR FARINA IS THE BEST!!!

DR. JOSE FARINA IS THE BEST!!! HE IS SO PROFESSIONAL AND ALWAYS PROVIDES GREAT SERVICE!!! I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT THERE'S A MORE CARING DOCTOR THAN DR FARINA. HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY FOR HIS PATIENCE AND MAKES SURE THAT HE IS VERY THOROUGH!!!!

My visit

Dr. FArina is a great dr. he always makes me feel welcomed and takes the time to hear everything out!! best dr out there :)

Great dr.delivered my last 2 boys.c section and delivery was fast process.great recommendation.

The best!

I've been going to him for years. Sometimes the wait time to see him is long, but understandable. He's taking care of other patients! Keep in mind that if you go into labor during the day, YOU will be the reason someone's appointment gets pushed back. He's a very knowledgeable and caring Dr. He's operated on me when I had an ectopic pregnancy, delivered all three of my kids and seen me thru a miscarriage, and later on, my hysterectomy. Been my ob gyn for 23 years! Absolutely love him.

Love love love the staff and Dr. So lucky to get in.

Very Bad Services

Dr. Jose Farina

He is the BEST doctor! I would never switch or find a AWESOME doctor just like him! I'm 22 and pregnant with my first child. I've never been sooo comfortable with any doctor, and he is my OBGYN! Can't get more any more awkward then that. But he is good at his job!

Dr.Farina is an excellent Doctor!

He makes me feel so comfortable and his sence of humor is a plus! Hes just a real genuine caring person, that cares & worries about all his patients.I totally recommend to everyone; Dr.Farina,Jose MD

love this office

I have been with Dr. Farina since I was 19 yrs old I'm 33 now. He's the best the whole office this the best. When ever I have a concern he's there. All my children where born via c-section. He made sure I was ok in the hospital after their births. I lived about 35-40 min away for the office. But because of the awesome care it is well worth the trip. I recommend this office to all my friends young and old. When my daughters are ready I hope to take them to see Dr. Farina! I love Dr. Farina and the whole office!

will go back to him

Back in 2005 I was pleased with the way he treated me as a patient. It was my first pregnancy and he made me feel at ease. The meetings were quick but I think he did his job well. Another doctor assisted me during my labor, which I found odd but he came to check up on me the next day and it all worked out. Will go back to him for my next pregnancy...