Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. S J Fishman MD
Dr. S J Fishman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in Kearny, NJ and West New York, NJ (and 3 other locations). His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Fishman is affiliated with Jfk Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. S J Fishman has 6 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. S J Fishman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. S J Fishman has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 17
Long time patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. S J Fishman - Posted on November 8th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. S J Fishman - Posted on December 2nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. S J Fishman - Posted on October 6th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. S J Fishman - Posted on January 12th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. S J Fishman - Posted on September 29th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fishman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York University
Dr. S J Fishman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. S J Fishman's office for more information.
1324 Victory Blvd Staten Island, NY : (718) 448-4488
703 Kearny Ave Kearny, NJ : (201) 998-4699
449 60th St West New York, NJ : (201) 861-4226
757 Teaneck Rd Teaneck, NJ : (201) 837-3939
3202 John F Kennedy Blvd Jersey City, NJ : (201) 792-4500
Locations & Directions
Dr. S J Fishman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.