Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose R Fuentes
Dr. Jose R Fuentes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain View, CA, with another office in Mountain View, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose R Fuentes has 2 locations
2500 Grant Rd
Mountain View, CA 94040
Book Online Now
Dr. Jose R Fuentes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jose R Fuentes has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose R Fuentes - Posted on November 17th, 2016
He was the best doctor of all time i had an ingrown toenail he fixed with baby powder and hugs. His forehead is so beautiful I think its real doctor
26 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Jose R Fuentes Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jose R Fuentes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.