Dr. Jose M Galvez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose M Galvez?

Best doctor ever

Dr. Galvez is the best doctor on the this earth. I have worked with over 50 doctors in the 12-13 years of working in Health Care and I have seen doctors that's rude, inconsiderate, shallow, rush their patients and has horrible bedside manners. Not with Dr. Galvez, for years I had been battling bleeding in between period w large blood clots and periods that last for weeks at a time and Dr. Galvez perform a ultrasound w a SIS and discover that I had cysts in my uterus and decided to perform surgery. Since then I barely have a menstrual period and have minimum pain when I do, thanks to Dr. Galvez.

Worst Dr.

Dr. Gálvez was by far the worst Dr I've ever seen. He barley speaks English and didn't pay attention. He had no clue what Endrometriosis is and compared it to his shoulder surgery!! He was so rough with me and gave me a breast exam and pinched my nipples who does that! Awful Dr will NEVER go back

Quality humane service

Dr. Galvez has been my doctor for many years. His attention and caring demeanor is unmatched.

Dr. Jose M Galvez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.