Dr. Jose Garcia Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Garcia Gonzalez?

my time is important also

Posted on December 4th, 2017

What a great doctor!! Really trust his judgments. So very kind. Interested in what I say. Smiles. ONLY 1 thing. It takes hours waiting in the waiting room, then 1/2 - 45 min in the exams room before he is available to see me. 1/2 a day is spent waiting. Last appointment I waited 3 hours!!! NOT GOOD!

emergency surgery

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I was sent directly to Dr. Garcia by an ophthalmologist who told me my left eye was in trouble. Upon arriving at Dr. Garcia's office, there was a long wait, but this was because he had been called to Lutheran General to do emergency surgery. Tests were done on me in the meantime by his staff, and when he arrived, he had what he needed. He could not have been nicer and pretty much quelled any fears I had. I needed surgery right away but I felt I was in the right hands. This was all (including surgery) on a Saturday, and he saw me and another emergency patient the next morning at his office for the follow up.

A Five-Star Performance

Posted on August 15th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Garcia for an emergency retina reattachment surgery when there wasn't a more local doctor available to do the procedure. I was a little scared, being operated on by a doctor that I'd never met and knew nothing about, but his caring, compassionate nature put me at ease, and his insistence on personally following up with me afterwards gave me confidence in him. I would definitely recommend him if you need delicate eye surgery performed!

Phenomenal doctor

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Dr garcia gonzales is a wonderful doctor who cares for my daughter who had rare retinal problems with her eyes. He is always very courteous and makes my daughter and myself feel at ease. I wouldn't trust my babies vision with anyone else. Thank you Dr garcia!

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Dr. Garcia calmed my concerns with a very thorough examination and detailed explanation of his observations. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing retinal healthcare.

Posted on January 25th, 2016