Dr. Jose Guevara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Guevara?

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Dr J is a good, caring physician. HMO has his hands tied a bit, but he navigates the HMO system really well. He makes you feel like a human being, and not just a number. Good man.

Always a sweetheart!

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Worst Doctor

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Nobody answer the phone all time. Never return a phone call. Never tell me my test result. NEED SWITCH A DOCTOR!!!!!

We love Dr. J!

Posted on August 25th, 2011

He listened to my concerns and has proposed a good plan to determine what's going on with me. My symptoms are more on the serious side (neurological; arms and legs going numb, vision disturbances, possible seizures). He took me seriously when no other doctor has. My kids love him too! The ladies in the office are awesome! They get very busy, but I don't understand the previous negative review. If you go in there expecting to be treated like royalty, and thinking they'll roll a red carpet out for ya, I guess you'll be disappointed. The office treats everyone the same, which is good in my opinion.

Disorganized Office Staff and

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Every time I have called this office, they have asked me to spell my name multiple times (my name is not difficult), they have put me on hold without telling me they are putting me on hold (just setting the phone down and I can still hear everything they are saying), and they have told me that there is no way I can get a same day sick visit, because they are just soooooo busy. Well, why, when I was looking for a doctor, did this doctor say he was accepting new patients if he's sooooo busy? If I knew I was going to end up at the ER anyway on a Monday, I wouldn't have spent the whole weekend sick and miserable, I'd have gone to the ER first thing. Also, if you need a referral, they'll give you one, but be warned: it will take 3-4 days for it to be issued, and you will have to come pick it up in person. It is not their policy to fax referrals to the specialist. They have no extended office hours (and will obviously not extend them for an additional same day sick visit), so you'll have to pick it up between the hours of 9am and 5pm (when the majority of people have to work). Very inconvenient. I will be switching my primary doctor asap...to someone who is willing to see me when I most need it.

Great Family Practitioner

Posted on August 9th, 2009

Would recommend to anyone. Compassionate, well educated, and a good listener. Has a true concern for his patients, and is not afraid to admit if he needs to refer to a specialist. I trust him with my life and my children without a doubt.

Posted on November 19th, 2016