Dr. Jose C Hernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose C Hernandez?

Best Doctor Ever!

I'm 64 years old (though you'd never guess it!) and I can say without reservation that Dr. Hernandez is the best doctor who has ever treated me. He is not only very personable, but he is very knowledgeable and thorough. I honestly can't understand why two people gave him bad marks. My guess is that these are people who have 'special needs' like the need to have the world revolve around them. Anyway, I've never had a doctor spend so much time with me and be so concerned that I understood my diagnosis and all the treatment options that were available to me. He always asked if I had any questions and never treated me like he was only doing it to score points and that he couldn't wait to move on to the next task. I had to visit his office multiple times and I never had to wait an inordinate amount of time to be seen. Because he's not the type to be overly casual and 'jokey', some might perceive him to be cold or unfriendly. This is not the case...he has a great sense of humor, but he is very serious about his work. I always felt respected and treated as an equal. I highly recommend him. Oh...and he was concerned about the financial impact of my course of treatment. I had to be on some very expensive meds and he made sure that his staff made every effort to qualify me for a program that reduced the cost to pennies on the dollar. Excellent!

Listened to me. That's a first for my problem. He treats me like like a person, not just a patient.

Patient

A great Dr we need more Dr like Jose Hernandez

El Doctor que te trata como persona.

Yo he visitado muchos médicos durante mi enfermeda y el Doctor Hernandez fue el uniquo pudo detectar mi enfermedad. Para mi es uno de los mejores que he visito. Tomo su tiempo para explicarme lo suficiente del problema que yo tenia. Lo recomiendo para todo tipo de enfermedad gastrointestinal.

GI Doctor

Dr. Hernandez was great. I highly recommend him to any one.

Dr. Jose C Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pismo Beach, CA.