Dr. Jose A Herrera-Soto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose A Herrera-Soto?

He has been my son orthopedic for 9 years and we will recommend to see him

The Best Dr. for my son. he did a Spinal Surgery and I can't explain the great job he did with my son that have scoliosis. He has been my son Dr. since he was 6 month and now he is 12.

Trip Gone Bad then Good

My grandkid got hurt horsing around with his brothers in the hotel when we visited the parks, we were really bummer but Dr. Soto was available to see us right away and it turns out it was only a sprain, he was given an ankle brace, and off to parks we go!!!

Conscientious Doctor

Saw another peds orthopod and they made us wait for an hour then he rushed through the visit, and was dismissive, Dr. Herrera-Soto was quite the antithesis, very pleasant, took his time, cracked a joke here and there and answered all of our questions. Take my recommendation and see this doctor if your need a pedi-orthopod.

Awesome!

The staff was very nice, and Dr. Herrera-Soto was excellent, on target with my child's diagnosis, and pretty funny to boot. High recommendation here.

Funny and smart

Although my daughter was bummed about here diagnosis of scoliosis, Dr. H-S was funny and smart with her, making her feel much better about her appearance. Thanks Dr. H-S!

Grateful

We were down in the dumps with the diagnosis of our newborn baby, but Dr. Herrera-Soto really took the time to give us all the information and statistics, and we are very grateful for that. We have not seen another pediatric orthopedic, because there is no need to. High compliments here.

Cared about my kid when others didn't!

My kid saw a few general orthos in the area and they couldn't care less about his back pain, Dr Jose listened with an open ear, was kind and believed in his complaints. He answered all of our questions and with his treatment is doing much better. If you want a doctor that doesn't treat you like a number, then see Dr. Jose.

Exceptional Doctor

This doctor treated my daughter's painful hip condition superbly. Always kind and caring. Gets a High recommendation from my family and me.

Very Appreciated!

Dr Jose came out in the middle of a stormy windy night to take care of my child at the hospital. He was fantastic, thanks doc!

Great Doc, Great Guy!

Dr Herrera-Soto is a class act. He comes into hospital after hours, and he is a terrific surgeon. He took the time to answer all my questions, I do recommend him highly.

Poor surgical technique, procedures, diagnosing, listening skills and exams skills. Arrogant and self fulfilling narcissist.

Fast talking, slow to listen physician. Will not admit or confirm shortcomings. Obvious failure of instrumentation and procedure overlooked and imposible from his position. Total instrumentation breakage, failure and complete failure to fuse. Will not listen. Rest on laurels little common sense and when things go wrong he would rather cover up to best of his abilities. Would never recommend for child or adult.