Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jose Domingo
Dr. Jose Domingo, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Port Charlotte, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Domingo is affiliated with Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital, Charlotte Regional Medical Center and Fawcett Memorial Hospital. Dr. Domingo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Domingo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jose Domingo has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jose Domingo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 37
A member of our family!! He has delivered 3 of my grandkids. He is such a kind and compassionate man. He loves his babies and patients as if they were his own family. In a manner of speaking they are his babies! Now that he has retired my daughters can't find a MD that will even come close to measuring up to him. Dr. D you will be so missed by so many but it is your time now to do things for and with ur wife, Jerri. She has been so involved and by your side all these years. We honor you and Jerri and all you have done for our family. God bless you both. We love you guys!
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Domingo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Fawcett Memorial Hospital
St. Joseph Hospital Of Port Charlotte
30 Years Experience
Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec)
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2484 Caring Way, Port Charlotte, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jose Domingo, MD, FACOG - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Port Charlotte, FL, in this video.
Dr. Jose Domingo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.