Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose I Iglesias
Dr. Jose I Iglesias, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brick, NJ, with another office in Toms River, NJ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Iglesias is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus. Dr. Iglesias has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose I Iglesias has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Showing 5 of 14
I have seen doctors from primary cares to gastroenterologists and Doctor Iglesias by far is the most trusted Doctor I go to. He is genuinely concerned for a patients well being and goes above and beyond to diagnose and treat a person. He has found out things that I went to other doctors and they didnt find. I dont usually do reviews but I felt the need to do this one thats how much I trust in his expertise
I have been quite ill. I have seen more Drs.than I can count in the last ten years, at least 2 per week. Dr Iglesias was such a pleasant thorough hopeful Dr. I rarely feel a Dr has given me their full attention and is truly concerned like Dr Iglesias treated me. What a compassionate gentleman and Dr. I feel Very blessed 2 be his patient. I cannot emphasize how comfortable he made me feel. And how he listened and cared for everything I needed 2 express 2 him patiently and most sincerely.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Iglesias is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1993
St Vincent Hospital
Dr. Jose I Iglesias accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jose I Iglesias in this video.
Dr. Jose I Iglesias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brick, NJ.