Dr. Jose Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Jackson?

Not for me

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Personally, I didn't care for this guy. I thought his sincerity was insincere, really just a cover to try to make you comfortable with his recommendations. Which is probably too bad because I also think he's probably pretty good at what he does. But I'd rather see someone real even with no personality, but who's good at what he does than someone who thinks he has to create an image; because when a procedure is over with, you want to have confidence that the person you're relying is going to be appropriately responsive if there problems arise. I just wasn't comfortable with the game, so I went elsewhere.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Staff avoids work and completing their jobs or returning calls or getting reports

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Great surgeon and he has a tremendous bedside manner.

Simply the Best

Posted on October 5th, 2014

I couldn't have been more happy than with my choice of Dr. Jackson for the surgery of my all important "wedding ring finger." Dr. Jackson and his staff were so unconditionally nice and caring. They truly went above and beyond, and my family and I are very happy we chose to work with Dr. Jackson and his team.

Unsatisfied

Posted on February 10th, 2014

Unlike the other reviewers, I did not have an excellent experience. I saw him a number of times and without fail would have to wait an hour in the exam room. After about six months of tests and trying different treatments he gave up and said he had no idea what was wrong. He told me to come back if it starts hurting worse than it already was. Now that it is getting much worse I am definitely finding a different doctor.

Professional orthopedic care and knidness

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Upon my visit doctor Jackson placed me at ease and comforted my fears. Of my injury. His caring and information nature went beyond my expectation. My previous orthopedic doctor was totally uncaring. Thank you doctor Jackson and i look forward to my next visit to your office.

Excellent

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

Performed wrist TFCC tear repair.Was recommended by my orthopedic surgeon. Easy to talk to and understand options.

A mirac

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Dr. Jackson is very friendly and so are his girls, especially Veronica. He performed endoscopic surgery on both my hands, and the results were excellent! I had had severe numbness in my right arm from carpal tunnel syndrome, where I would wake up in the middle of the night and literally could not move my arm. The problem disappeared immediately after surgery.

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Dr. Jackson is an EXCELLENT Dr.&Surgeon, he treated me for6 months for MSR's a Staff infection on my Right wrist, with his associate Dr.Brian Fingado I had a severve infection that required many procedurers and Dr.'s appointments.They both would arrange to see me jointly if necessary.He is the Surgeon I would want for any procedure. His warmth,care and bedside manner gave me hope during this illness. Both of their Staff's besides themselves desire acknowledgement from the administrators of Holy Cross Hospital. They had to put up with me, which I'm sure wasn't easy.Thank you DR. Jackson, I'm sorry this took so long to write.

hurry up and wait

Posted on March 3rd, 2012

you become a victim of their circumstance. Total disregard for the time it takes to see him. The excuses they give have always been the same, at this office over many years. i.e.----there were emergencies.I have never seen the doctor without a 30 to 60 minute wait

Posted on August 9th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Jackson. Not only is he an excellent surgeon, gentle and careful to keep down any trauma , but he is caring, takes time to explain and is sensitive to the patient's pain. I am fortunate that he was my surgeon... and the results are excellent!