- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jose Avila MD
Jose Avila, MD is a doctor primarily located in Easton, PA, with another office in Phillipsburg, NJ. Their specialties include Nephrology.
Jose Avila has 2 locations
Jose Avila has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Jose Avila has the following 8 expertise
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
Jose Avila Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Jose Avila
I am a board-certified specialist in Nephrology who joined St. Luke’s University Health Network in 2012. My practice is dedicated to the treatment of kidney disease, hypertension and electrolyte disorders. As a group, we treat a wide variety of disorders that affect the kidney. Ultimately, our focus is on the preservation of kidney function. We also treat patients with healthy kidneys but have other conditions like high blood pressure, abnormal electrolyte values and fluid overload. Although we treat a wide array of disorders, my greatest interest lies in mechanisms of electrolyte disorders. I did my residency and fellowship training in New Jersey and moved to the Lehigh Valley area after I completed my fellowship training in 2012. During my spare time, I enjoy watching and playing sports and spending time with my family. I find great satisfaction in helping people get and stay healthy.