Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jose L Rivero Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Was referred to Dr. Rivero by my primary care physician who told me that everybody she has ever referred to him raved about how much they loved him. I liked him immediately and felt very comfortable with him. My primary care physician can add my rave review to her long list of satisfied referred patients.
I'm new to the Tullahoma area...nothing worse that having to try and find new doctors that you can trust. But Dr Rivero is exactly that. He put me totally at ease and I was able to tell him my fears and he understood, ran the tests and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend. His bedside manner was excellent, and he listened..really listened.
Dr. Rivero is an excellent Dr. I am very comfortable with him. He isn't in a hurry when talking with you.I would tell any of my friends they should see him if they need a dr.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
25 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Jose L Rivero Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jose L Rivero Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cookeville, TN.