Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jose Rodriguez
Dr. Jose Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melville, NY, with other offices in Jackson Heights, NY and Paterson, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with St. Marys Hospital, Lenox Hill Hospital and New York, NY. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Jose Rodriguez has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Jose Rodriguez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Marys Hospital
Lenox Hill Hospital
New York, NY
Passaic Beth Israel Hospital
54 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1959
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jose Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melville, NY.