Dr. Jose Ruiz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jose Ruiz?

Posted on November 13th, 2017

I started Seeing Dr Ruiz about a month and a half ago. I have been there 3 times. So far, He is very professional, explained details to procedures and listened to my concerns. Staff was very nice and friendly to me even though they had to keep repeating themselves due to my hard of hearing. I like this place, I feel welcomed and everyone is professional.

Very professional

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Dr. Ruiz is very kind, caring and answered all my questions. He was very attentive and thoughtful.

Very bad visits

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Staffing is rude and gives attitudes because they have to explain things. They have a number system that is pointless. Waited 2 hrs. To be seen. Will find a better office.

Poor diagnosis

Posted on June 12th, 2015

Dr was great but did not have any plan for my diagnosis just gave me vitamins and sent me on my way. Every time it was the same diagnosis with the same treatment for three months! The office manager was rude and very unprofessional! Went some where else!!

Great ENT Doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2014

Dr. Ruiz is a great doctor. He really cared about me and listened to my concerns. I had surgery with him and everything turned out perfect. The front office girls were very nice and took great care of me. I will recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT Doctor.

Unprofessional Staff

Posted on September 26th, 2013

To get a appointment was prompt. Dr Ruiz did not explain his plan of action for surgery. Just stated that I needed it. Most Dr.'s explain the procedure, how long you will be out of work, and possible complications. Then as to scheduling it, the nurse was very rude and condescending. Did not care about my schedule or needs. Refused to fill out my fmla paperwork before the procedure .Argued with me about filling it out even though my HR department needed it prior to surgery. I was treated like I didn't matter. Every time I called to ask to speak with the office manager was told she was not there and call was never returned. Overall the professionalism and courtesy of the staff is poor.

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Knows what he's doing! Recommended to many friends. Awesome staff. Solved my sinus misery!! And even made sure I come back for a check up to be sure. Great prices as well. Love this doctor and felt very comfortable.

Posted on January 11th, 2017