Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose A Lantin MD
Dr. Jose A Lantin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yonkers, NY, with other offices in Yonkers, NY and Yonkers, NY . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lantin is affiliated with St Johns Riverside Hospital Dobbs Ferry Pavilion, Kindred Hospital-New Jersey-Wayne (Host : St Joseph's) and Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose A Lantin has 3 locations
Dr. Jose A Lantin has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jose A Lantin has the following 11 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 5 of 9
Knowledgeable and soft spoken
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose A Lantin - Posted on January 23rd, 2019
Dr Lantin was recommended by a colleague because my GI doctor retired. When my husband had an issue, the staff got him appointment within the week and scheduled a procedure the following week. The staff walks you through all of the paperwork and they have all of the approvals needed for any procedure. After the procedure, Dr Lantin spoke to us about the findings and checked to make sure we had the proper medication for his condition. He took his time to answer any questions and was clear and concise with his instructions. A professional doctor and well run practice. Sometimes a wait because he is the only doctor there, but you never feel rushed during your appointment.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose A Lantin - Posted on March 18th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose A Lantin - Posted on February 17th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose A Lantin - Posted on May 8th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose A Lantin - Posted on March 2nd, 2017
He really care .
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2018, 2016, 2017)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018, 2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2012, 2016, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2011, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lantin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1985
New York Medical College
Dr. Jose A Lantin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jose A Lantin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.