Have you seen Dr. Jose A Lantin?

Knowledgeable and soft spoken

Dr Lantin was recommended by a colleague because my GI doctor retired. When my husband had an issue, the staff got him appointment within the week and scheduled a procedure the following week. The staff walks you through all of the paperwork and they have all of the approvals needed for any procedure. After the procedure, Dr Lantin spoke to us about the findings and checked to make sure we had the proper medication for his condition. He took his time to answer any questions and was clear and concise with his instructions. A professional doctor and well run practice. Sometimes a wait because he is the only doctor there, but you never feel rushed during your appointment.

Besr gastroenterologist in Yonkers . Office staff very polite and willing to help schedule appointments and answer all questions I rate him as a doctor 5 stars and office staff a 5 also

Not satisfied

Insulting Good riddens

compassionate

He really care .

DR LANTIN VERY CARING....WONDERFUL DR.

Dr Jose Latin is by far the best doctor. He allows me to feel confident on him teating my condition. He is a loving caring Doctor that I will recommend to anyone that needs help.

I'm always glad to be back to see Dr. Lantin

Dr. Lantin is a very knowledgeable G.I. He is compassionate, excellent bedside manners, and a great surgeon. My whole family uses him and so do our friends. His office is clean, accessible, and taylors to my needs. His staff is courteous, warm, and gracious.Dr. Lantin is the best GI in our area by far!!!!

A Professional Practitioner

Dr. Jose Lantin's professional and personable way of treating his patients is highly commendable. Not only does he has a commanding knowledge of his expertise, he also affords time to explain (in layman's term) his findings of your situation. The staff is courteous and considerate; the clinic where procedures are conducted is very hygienic. Overall, I highly recommend the practice of Dr. Lantin.

Dr. Jose A Lantin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.