Dr. Jose L Lopez-Gutierrez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose L Lopez-Gutierrez?

Excellent care

We are extremely impressed by the care given by Dr Lopez. He was very thorough, gave us all the time we wanted, answered our questions in a way we could understand and even called us with advice. We would, and have, recommended him to friends and family!

RUTHLESS

Does not listen to your health issues, quick to be sarcastic, staff is great - too bad they work for this doctor. Exams consist of same thing each time you go in no matter what your health issues are. Not a professional level when a doctor tells a patient this about Prednisone not working for them, "If it doesn't work, you are not human." I left his office almost in tears twice, as he is very rude and judgmental at times. I really do not wish to see this doctor again. No empathy what-so-ever. Does not take the time to listen to health issues. Spends most of the visit reading his laptop and not directly speaking to the patient or examining.

Dr lopez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unprofessional , lake of basic patient communication, very poor experience service was below average !!!!

The Dr. Is quite capable. Very kind and caring. The staff is excellent other than NP Steven. He basically ignores my request my infection 3 weeks later is very advanced. The Dr. Has made up for it however I would NOT recommend the NP. Thanks to the rest of the lovely staff.

great doctor

Great doctor

he is very thorough and takes his time. i have never been this impressed by a physician since leaving ks.

Great Doctor!

Great doctor, and very polite courteous staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the area-he is caring, compassionate, understanding, and really takes his time with you. He is not your typical doctor-in a rush, and pushy.

Best Doctor I have ever been to in Fort Myers. He takes his time with you and always tries to solve your health issues. I recommend him to everyone I know that is looking for a good doctor.

Bill Busch

This is a very smart, pleasant Doctor.He is kind and compassionate.He also speaks Spanish fluently. I would and have recommended him to my friends.

great doctor

Greaat Doctor at a very good price too.

patient

I looked him up online because a friend had recommended it, and I was very happy with the service. Very good doctor and affordable too. Office staff was also very nice and friendly. I would also recommend him.