Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose A Lopez-Zeno
Dr. Jose A Lopez-Zeno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lopez-Zeno is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Atlanta, WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center and Southern Regional Medical Center. Dr. Lopez-Zeno has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose A Lopez-Zeno has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jose A Lopez-Zeno has the following 1 expertise
- High Risk Pregnancy
Dr. Jose A Lopez-Zeno has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jose A Lopez-Zeno is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Lopez-Zeno, the nurses, and most other doctors in the office are just amazing human beings that are nothing short of miracle workers. They cared for me throughout my entire high risk pregnancy and admitted me to the hospital for three weeks before my daughter was finally born. They have an excellent bedside manner, explain everything, and answer any questions as many times as needed. I am absolutely certain that my daughter wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for them. The only negative I have is that the first appointment is very difficult to get. After that it becomes a breeze.
Dr. Lopez-Zeno cared for me during my 1st pregnancy, which was high risk. He has an extremely comfortable bedside manner and an amazingly great way of explaining complex medical issues, risks, and possible outcomes. He was willing to spend the extra time needed to calm our fears and give us all the info we asked for.With our second pregnancy he delivered the sad news that our baby wasn't thriving. He counseled us, set up the needed follow-up tests, and when it was all over he took the time to follow-up to be sure we understood what happened and what the chance of reoccurance was. With my 3rd pregnancy I will be seeing him again - our appt is in just a few days. I know that by seeing Dr. Lopez-Zeno I will be given the BEST care possible, whatever the outcome.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lopez-Zeno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Dr. Jose A Lopez-Zeno accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGeorgia Perinatal Consultants, 1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Jose A Lopez-Zeno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.