Have you seen Dr. Jos G Loyo-Molina?

Dr. Loyo Saved my life

Excellent Care!

Everything went very smoothly getting in, the wait time was very little. I think less than 5 minutes. I really felt like he listened to me and cared about my concerns and really answered my questions. I have not felt so confident after leaving a doctors office before. I would absolutely recommend him!

Excellent Cardiologist!!

Dr Loyo is an amazing cardiologist! He is very well spoken, takes time to listen to his patients and always follows through with what he says he is going to do. I highly recommend him to anyone that needs a heart doctor!!

Highly recommended

Dr Loyo is definitely one of a kind: friendly, approachable, reliable and respectful. I felt I could count on him 24/7. Thanks

best heart Doc around

Dr Loyo is my cardio doctor. We switched from Merciless care to Northwest which meant new Doctors all around...including a new Heart doc... the previous doc gave me some blood thinners and told me to watch my weight then sent me on my way. On the first visit to Doc loyo he scheduled a stress test and other blood work. after the stress test i was informed that the test was inclusive and that he want to send me to the cath lab. from those results he admitted me to the hospital to perform surgery...i had over 80% blockage in three places in my heart and Doc loyo inserted 3 stints. We believe if i had waited till the other Doctor to decide something i would have had an heart attack and died. THANK YOU DOC. LOYO YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!

The Best of the Best

Dr. Loyo ranks at the top out of all cardiologists in Northwest Arkansas. When I needed a cardiologist, I researched the credentials of all the cardiologists in NWA; Dr. Loyo I found to be the best. I am so glad I went with Dr. Loyo, he has surpassed all my expectations! I recommend Dr. Loyo to all my family, friends and neighbors. Dr. Loyo takes time to listen and gives all the time I need to understand my condition and his treatment plan. His staff is great, especially both of his nurses. I would never go to another cardiologist. I am completely satisfied and happy with my experiences with Dr. Loyo.

Amazed

After being ill for over 6 months and seeing several Doctors with no diagnosis I ended up in the ER. I was seen by Dr Loyo, and was admitted. Within 12 hours he had a diagnos and a game plan! Dr Loyo and his nurse Kelly explained everything that was needed and listened to all my concerns. I couldn't have been treated better before, during or after. I will always be greatful for Dr Loyo and his staff. There's not enough stars for them.

Saved My Life

Dr. Loyo saved my life! I am 79 y/o and needed open heart surgery and with my health condition there was no way I could have survived open heart surgery. Luckily there was an alternative procedure. Dr. Loyo used the state of the art high tech Impella Heart Pump for the procedure and saved my life. The Impella Pump procedure was far less invasive compared to open heart surgery. My recovery time was so much faster than the open heart procedure. I am so happy and thankful that Dr. Loyo was trained and knowledgeable about this new technology that saved my life! He gave me more time with my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren for which I am so very thankful. Dr. Loyo is a fine Doctor, his staff are all good and really nice. I refer everyone to Dr. Loyo that needs a good Cardiologist.

A doctor who still cares

Dr loyo and his nurse are very caring professionals in the medical field which believe me I've dealt with many doctors with assistants and many will not even look you in the eyes. Dr Loyo shows a lot of care and is an excellent communicator on your issues at hand. His years of practice shows in his healing process. I would highly recommend dr Loyo and his awesome assistant in any of your cardiology problems .

STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM HIM AS YOU CAN

Saved my life

Dr Loyo and his staff are some of the most caring healthcare providers anyone could meet. In 2011 I was rushed to Northwest in Bentonville where I would ultimately cross paths with this wonderful man. After consulting with several other doctors regarding options for my heart problem it was Dr Loyo who ultimately persuaded me to go ahead with quadruple bypass instead of stents. Care while I was in hospital and follow up at his office was above and beyond what I expected. Truly an amazing man and a top notch cardiologist.

Competent Abrasive

He seems very cautious if you have any other health problems and I ended up with a stent in the LDA (widow maker). I didn't like him at all to start with as he can convey an aloft attitude, so if you question any meds, etc. do your homework first. Several nurses I talked with said he was very good at what he does and that boosted my opinion. I am continuing to follow up with him.

Dr. Jos G Loyo-Molina is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bentonville, AR.