Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jose Lozano
Dr. Jose Lozano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beaumont, TX, with another office in Beaumont, TX. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lozano is affiliated with CHRISTUS St Elizabeth Hospital, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg and Christus Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Lozano has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jose Lozano has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Dr. Jose Lozano has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Lozano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHRISTUS St Elizabeth Hospital
Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont Hospital
CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Spohn Kleberg Hospital
Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Dubuis Hospital of St Louis
48 Years Experience
Universidad De El Salvador
Graduated in 1965
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Jose Lozano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jose Lozano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.