Dr. Jose M Diaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose M Diaz?

Office Staff leaves alot to be desired

Dr. Diaz is great. But his office staff never called back to discuss MRI. Then they lost my MRI. We had to call several times to get results. Nice folks, but bad followup.

Dr Diaz is Fantastic

I do not recognize the picture above. This is NOT Dr. Diaz. He is the most caring, attentive, takes a lot of time with you doctor my husband and I have EVER been too. If I could rate him more than a five I would. Have no idea who people who are rating him negative have gone too but they have the wrong doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Jose Diaz since my MS diagnosis in 2000. Up until then, I also worked as an MRI technologist in hospitals that he referred his patients to, as well as being in contact with him concerning his patients exams. I do not recognize this picture of him at all and have never known him to be a doctor of psychiatry. He is a very caring, compassionate doctor, taking time to answer questions, etc and has an excellent bedside manner. I think this site has gotten him mixed up with another physician, and the reviews are totally false.

LADY

BAD DOCTOR CROOK

UNPROFESSIONAL RUDE CROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A great Neuro!

I have been seeing Dr. Diaz for over 10 years after my MS diagnosis. He has always been kind and thoughtful, taking as much time with me as I needed. He's always answered all my questions and explained every process that I questioned. I've known quite a few of his patients and they've all been very happy with his care.

i HAVE BEEN SEEING dr Diaz for about 10 years and he always takes time to sit and talk with you about your health problems. His nurse always calls back if I leave a message or I have a health question for either of them. He will be my neurologist as long as I need him. HE TAKES TIME AND LISTENS.

Excellent doctor

Professional and caring.

Extremely POOR Dr ....

This Dr ruins lives. STAY away unless you want to be in worse shape then when you see him.Just check his poor/minimal credentials and lousy education

patient

Total waste of time. Do not go there

Not available when I needed him.My only option was to go to emergency room.My PCP wanted me to go and see him.I called and left messages more than 15 times.I had to go in person to get appointment.Waited for a long time, wasted a half day.I had an abnormal MRI and he told me nothing about what to expect.No follow up was made. Make sure you have plan B if you go there.

He is an excellent doctor.

Dr. Diaz has been my neurologist for over ten years. He is thorough, professional, and has a very friendly demeanor. He is an excellent diagnostician. He treats me as a partner in my treatment. The reason it is difficult to get an appointment is because he is so good.

Dr. Jose M Diaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.