- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose M Garza MD
Dr. Jose M Garza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose M Garza has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist can help you get to the bottom of it. They can also help identify the many possible causes of failure to thrive in infants.
Other common conditions they treat include Crohn's Disease, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, short gut syndrome and hepatitis C, as well as nutritional disorders like celiac disease and lactose intolerance. In order to diagnose and treat your child’s condition, gastroenterologists can perform colonoscopies and other diagnostic testing before deciding on the best treatment plan.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jose M Garza is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Be Very Wary of this Doctor and his Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose M Garza - Posted on December 5th, 2018
Dr Garza refused to acknowledge serious medical symptoms or order diagnostic testing - instead tried (especially through his arrogant PAs - to convince us the issues were psychological. We wasted precious time following his advice to the detriment of our child only to find a more competent physician who recognized and began to treat the situation
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose M Garza - Posted on July 15th, 2018
Dr. Jose M Garza Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jose M Garza's office for more information.
993 Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA : (404) 257-0799
Locations & DirectionsCHILDRENS CENTER FOR DIGESTIVE HEALTH CARE, 993 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Jose M Garza is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.