Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jose M Pascual Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jose M Pascual Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jose M Pascual Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Refills instead of reading her brain scans . Significant brain damage showing up in scans starting 3 years prior. Never telling a family member or explaining what was happening to her - he instead wrote enough prescriptions to provide my mother (unknowing to us at the time suffering from progressive brain damage )with enough pain pills and xanax to land her in the ER due to Overdose 3 times that Im aware of. We could of helped her had we been notified , We could have stopped her had we been aware that she could no longer make decisions for herself. She died strapped down at AV Hospital not knowing her own family after 17 days in the hospital suufering strokes and heart failure . HER FAMILY NOT FINDING OUT about the evident brain damage slowly progressing over the past few years until a few days befor she passed . WE ASSUMED SHE WAS DEALING WITH ADDICTION TO PILLS - NOT SUFFERING FROM DAMAGE TO HER BRAIN MAKING HER INCAPABLE OF REMEMBERING HOW MANY SHE TOOK ECT..... I FLEW INTO TOWN AND TRIED TO MEET WITH THIS DOCTOR . WHAT A JOKE .
- University Of The Philippines
Allentown State Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLA County Health Services, 335 E Avenue I, Lancaster, CA
Dr. Jose M Pascual Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.