Dr. Jose Reyes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Reyes?

Out of all the rest Dr Reyes is the BEST. !!!!

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Reyes for almost 3 yrs and having been seen by many doctors he is by far the most outgoing, friendly and most of all his knowledge and professionalism tops them all. My first visit with him i got the news i had bladder cancer. I was not only mortified and in shock but in telling him my fears had me go to hospital and they would give me general anesthesia and i would not even know i had this done. As Dr Reyes explained that all his patients have this procedure done in his office but could see the fear in me that he anesthesia was the way to go. Upon my initial first visit i felt he was a very honest and caring Doctor. Well, sure enough i had procedure yesterday, my 5th one and i actually did not feel a thing and with good news i was still in remission. Thanks to god and especially thanks to Dr Reyes i would recommend him 100%. Like i stated, he is the BEST ☺

Posted on March 12th, 2016

I consulted with Dr. Reyes after positive confirmation of Stage 1, Grade 7 prostate cancer by one of his partners. He potentially will perform a radical prostatectomy on me. He wants me to be sure to explore all options and has referred me to an oncology radiologist to explore that treatment modality. He conducts himself with the utmost professionalism, is quite knowledgable and has a "bedside manner" as good as any I've seen. He patiently, compassionately and thoroughly answered all my many questions. I have no doubt from other reviewers he is an outstanding surgeon. He didn't sugarcoat anything as to the process and risks of this surgery. It unfortunately isn't without side effects and risks even under the best of circumstances. Some of what he told me was hard to hear, but I needed to know it in order to make the decision that is my best fit. He is not self-serving in the least, something I've found to be true if a fair percentage of specialists. He discussed all the other options. He mentioned referring me to surgeons who do nothing except these procedures all day long, if that made me feel I'd be getting a higher probability of the best outcome. Not my choice, however. I can say without hesitation he will be my surgeon if that's the route I take, and from my own research, I am learning that despite the risk, recovery and potential significant reduction to my quality of life, it may well be the choice most likely to save my life.

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Dr. Jose Reyes is the best surgeon I have come to know over the course of 3+ years. He is extremely skilled and knowledgeable in his field of Urology and I feel privileged to have him as my doctor.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Wonderful trust personable and professional

Posted on November 11th, 2017