Dr. Jose C Magno Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jose C Magno?

great doctor

MisDiagnosis

If I could give him zero stars, I would. Went to Gladwin ER and was seen by Dr. Magno. I presented with sharp stabbing pain in my groin and could not bear weight on my leg. Dr. Magno never even examined me but came to the conclusion that I had sacroiliitis based on him asking if my back hurt and me saying "i am a housekeeper and my back always hurts." He then said "I have no idea why your groin and leg hurt but that's not important right now.". Instead of listening to me and my symptoms, he discharged me with that diagnosis and a week later I had an MRI done by a doctor who listened to my symptoms. MRI's dont lie...and Dr. Magno was wrong...I have fractured hip, not sacroiliitis. The fractured hip symptoms were all there, how did he miss this? That is a HUGE misdiagnosis that has the potential to land him in hot water.

Patient

Worst Doctor I have ever went to. He judges your illness before you even get examined. He doesn't care for the patients, you can tell he's a doctor that's just there for the money. I recommend you go to another doctor before you see him.

Brunny Belardo

I miss him here in PR. He is the best doctor I ever met. I'm really happy to find him here in the web and know he is still practicing medicine. God bless him.