Dr. Jose Mathews Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jose Mathews?

U.S. Marine 2002-2006

Another appointment with Dr. Mathews has been canceled today. I've had appointments with this infamous psychiatrist that boast his dedication to the veterans. He consistently is absent. I refuse to see a substitute doctor because I don't want to be dealing with 5 different doctors, I want one; I want mine. Dr. Mathews would be there for the veterans if he really cared but now it's evident that he has his own personal agenda to benefit himself. It's time for me to look elsewhere for my care. Thanks for nothing Dr. Mathews.

Adult ADHD