Dr. Jose Meller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Meller?

The best cardiologist in New York

Posted on September 25th, 2015

5/5 is not a high enough rating for this intelligent, compassionate and judicious cardiologist.

A Caring Brilliant Doctor With a Kind Heart

Posted on November 16th, 2010

I am quite nervous and anxious when I visit a doctor, due to a trauma that happened when I was five years old, when a doctor took out my tonsils when I thought I was going to sing for him......Dr. Meller has always shown considerable patience and always has time to answer all questions. I have been going to him for seven years for mitral valve and recently had a successful cardioconversion. Mount Sinai Hospital, from the phone operator to the man who brought me out in a wheel chair to go home, were exceptional...doctors, teams, nurses...everyone showed me respect, sensitivity and kindess. Explaining all the procedures made it all that much less frightening. I would love to never go back, but I would recommend Dr. Meller and the team of Dr. Skipitaris 100% in every aspect..I was petrified and terrified, but completely at ease and not necessarily from the meds, but from the extraordinary care from all...Who ever reads this, I wish you good health..

Couldn't care less about patient well being

Posted on August 26th, 2010

This is a very knowleagable doctor who unfortunatelly doesn't care about his patients after they leave his office.

Posted on July 29th, 2010

Dr. Meller diagnosed, and took care of me during a very difficult time. In my opinion he is the best...a great doctor and a real "mensch".

Outstanding

Posted on June 25th, 2008

One of the single greatest clinical cardiologists. Many physicians send their family members to him for their care, for good reason.

Posted on October 15th, 2017