Dr. Jose Moreno Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jose Moreno?

This Doctor needs to retire. He changes your words and does not report the truth. He has said things that I fear will damage my child's future in school. The only reason we went to him is because the school recommended him...BIG MISTAKE, hopefully the school will find someone else. I had to give him a star because it was required...otherwise there would be no star...

The best

Dr Moreno was one of the most positive influences in my son's life. I am so grateful for the time he spent helping my son through a very difficult time.

Jumps to conclusions

We had the same experience as a previous reviewer. Dr Moreno did a school evaluation for my daughter. He was very kind and personable and she felt very comfortable around him. However, when we got his report, I was absolutely appalled by the inaccuracy of the facts we gave him (which makes me wonder how closely he listens) and the conclusions that he jumped to which simply were not true. He read into a lot of things that just weren't there. This ended up being damaging to her with the way she was subsequently handled by the CST at the school, which only made her anxiety worse and made her develop a strong mistrust and disdain toward anyone in the psychological profession. As a therapist, he may very well be good. But if you're looking for someone to do a decent psychological evaluation for school, please go elsewhere.

Dangerous

He was very nice and personable, but he jumped to completely unfounded, damaging conclusions about my child, which were refuted by other clinicians who spent far more time. It took a year for my child to recover from the harm he caused.

horrible

just dont.

excellent doctor, very caring and nice.

Dr. Jose Moreno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florham Park, NJ.