Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Neri MD
Dr. Jose Neri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterford, MI, with another office in Pontiac, MI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Neri is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Michigan, St. Joseph Mercy Oakland and Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Neri has 2 locations
Dr. Jose Neri has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose Neri - Posted on January 18th, 2010
Dr. Neri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Doctors Hospital of Michigan
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Oakland Physicians Medical Center
44 Years Experience
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1969
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jose Neri, MD - Pediatrics in Waterford, MI, in this video.
Dr. Jose Neri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.