Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jose Ness has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancerous Tumor
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Ness is new to the area and is a blessing to our community/area. He is an amazing Dr. going above and beyond helping. He is extremely through and takes time to explain everything in detail making sure you totally understand before leaving. He is also extremely compassionate and truly cares about his patients. He keeps telling us this is my job to help you. He goes out of his way above just his job. His office staff is amazing also and everyone if very through on following up on scheduling test, etc. Thank you Dr. Ness and to your staff
I am now 57 years old 15 years ago I went from being a very active hard working farmer, to where getting out of bed became a struggle . I had seen many Drs Etc most gave up said I had fibromyalgia , chronic fatigue etc. I met Dr Ness he examined me from head to toe, couldn't find anything that should of been causing my extreme fatigue, but he truly believed me Because when he would come into the exam room he would find me napping on the exam table. He suggested a sleep study, sure enough I had sleep apnea. We eventually were fitted with a sleep apnea machine and within a week , my fatigue muscle aches memory fog etc disappeared. Dr Ness had move on to Oncology and I never got the chance to thank him. But dr Ness gave me my life back by believing in me. Thank you Jose And I wish you the best in your career
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
27 Years Experience
Universidade Federal Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro (Unirio)
Graduated in 1991
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Jose Ness accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Oncology And Hematology, 350 Heritage Way Ste 1100, Kalispell, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jose Ness in this video.
Dr. Jose Ness is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalispell, MT.