Dr. Jose P Ferrer Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose P Ferrer Sr?

Dr Jose Ferrer

H e has been Our Dr.and Our Friend., Generation after Generations., a very human man always with his professionalism above everything., from Polyps to cancer every generation has had all kind of things., I love you my Friend ., my Dr Dr Jose P Ferrer and I recommend him HIGHLY

Dr. Ferrer Sr. is a really nice person and a great doctor,also all the staff are nice, helpfull persons, always trying to do their best helping you, you feel that you matter in this office.Thank you to all,and of course I am reffering everybody to them.

I was a long time patient of this doctor since they where located at SW 8 St over 10 years ago. Recently I had problem with my insurance covering a treatment and they needed to call for approval, 2 month past by and they weren't able to get such approval so I told Dr. Ferrer SR that I felt they didn't do a good job communicating with my insurance... OMG, Dr. Ferrer SR started to offend me and say he won't tolerate me to say such statement without me having proof of it. I told him that it was not about proving anything, I just felt that way. He continue attacking me and didn't let me express in a civilized way my opinion. Then I had no option but change doctor from which I'm glad I did, they got the approval in a week and everything ended up well. Not to mention that Dr. Ferrer overlooked some blood tests that were required in order for the insurance to cover the treatment...

Tremendous helpful and friendly staff. I felt as though I was with a group of dear friends and we were going out for Margaritas. No offense intended! Very professional staff! Highly recommend them!! !

Remarkable Doctor

My visit today with Dr. Ferrer was an excellent one. He is extremely knowledgeable, takes time to explain everything in a way that you can easily understand and his bedside manner is unmatched.

Patient

A very acknowledgement Dr. with an incredible experience He took care of my uncle,my dad,my my mother ,my brother and my children and myself the way he explain everything including cancer., he makes it feel that the journey will be easy. I give him a ten !!

Excellent visit

I would not recommend to my worst enemy. Seemed to not care and just wanted my copay.

Dr. Jose Ferrer, Senior IS THE BEST!!!

Keep it on, everything was excellent.

This was a great experience. Everyone was professional, courteous and efficient. The procedure was quick and painless. Job well done guys!

I had an outstanding experience. Carlos and another woman that took care of me post procedure were excellent (I was a little drugged so I didn't catch her name). Dr ferrer jr has an impeccable beside manner and I felt comfortable with the whole process and very informed. Thank you!